Canada Immigration Process From India in 2020
Canada is a profoundly created nation, with incredible working conditions, an extraordinary instruction framework, an elevated expectation of living and also a medicinal services framework positioned truly outstanding on the planet.
The United Nations has positioned Canada the best place to live for five continuous years. Their reviews depend on personal satisfaction, instructive chances, joblessness and wrongdoing rates, and future.
Canada’s free government funded educational system and compulsory tutoring laws guarantee that each Canadian has something like an essential instruction. Furthermore, Canada gives more noteworthy access to cutting edge training than some other nation in the current and coming year 2020. Canada additionally has a solid stable economy, that makes it the tenth biggest economy on the planet. It has the soundest saving money framework in the world, profoundly proficient work opportunities very much situated for long haul development. Boundless open doors for improvement still exist in the country specifically in labour market as there is shortage for workers there for year 2020. Sensing this need, Canada has been inviting skilled people from all around the globe that too in huge numbers especially for the year around the corner 2020.
Important Links on this Page:
- Why Canada?
- Benefits of Immigration to Canada.
- Eligibility Criteria of Canada Immigration.
- Skilled Immigration Program for Canada Immigration
- Documents Required for Canada
- Others Way to Move to Canada
- How to Prepare for Express Entry Profile?
- Step by Step Process of Canada Immigration in 2020
- Get Professional Help!
Offering various advantages to outsiders; Canada is the most looked -after goal for migration in 2020. Canada is a nation of chances for migrants. The nation expands every benefit of the natives to the permanent residents coming to Canada. The overseas workers can come, work and settle in any piece of the nation in 2020 and beyond. Canada Permanent Residency (PR) can be accomplished subsequent to remaining for 3 ceaseless years in Canada and the relatives are additionally permitted to remain with the applicant. The nation has a low wrongdoing rate and offers a top notch life to those with Canada PR status. The new occupants are permitted to have a similar status, opportunity and rights as that of Canadian nationals. Thus, this year and 2020 is the right time for you to move to the splendid country of Canada now!
With the normal Canadian achieving the time of retirement at a rapid rate, outsiders are the principle main impetus for the nation’s development. This gives various chances to foreign skilled workers to move to Canada and grab the opportunities to lead a comfortable, high-end life in a nation like Canada.
Benefits of Migrate to Canada in 2020
Canada is a growing economy offering multiple work opportunities to skilled workers. Being the second largest country in the world, this bi-lingual nation has 10 huge provinces and sea linked territories.
Canada is an excellent choice to settle permanently. The country is known for huge incentives in terms of benefits it offers to its Permanent Residents. After getting your Permanent Resident Visa, you can freely live, work and enjoy the following benefits in the maple leaf country:
- Right to be a legal civilian of the country
- Right to gain education/ study anywhere in the country
- Right to gain employment/work anywhere in the country
- Right to leave and re-enter to the country
- Right to have access to health facilities & schemes available to general public
- Right to apply for Citizenship after spending 3 consecutive years in the country
- Right to move to Mexico under NAFTA agreement
- Right to sponsor your relatives & friends in the country
Canada immigration Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Worker
Any Skilled Worker can apply and fly to Canada as a Permanent Resident if he/she is having the following eligibility requirements:
- Age: Must not be more than 47 years
- Educational Qualification: Must not be less than 3 years from a recognised university/ institution
- Work experience: Must not be less than 1 year in any skilled occupation listed in the occupation list of Canada and also has to be a full-time, permanent and paid job experience
- Language ability: Must not be less than 7 bands in each module of general training IELTS examination
On the eligibility yardstick, the above mentioned four credentials must be able to get you 67 points out of 100. These 67 points is the minimum eligibility score. You should always thrive to improve your score as candidates with high scores are usually invited to apply for Permanent Resident Visa.
Skilled Immigration Programs offered by Canada:
Canada’s primary focus under its Multi-year Immigration Plan (2018-2020) is to invite foreign skilled individuals to the country so that a combined effort is made for the economy development.
There are two types of skilled classes known as Economic Class of Immigration that are presently very popular pathways to enter Canada.
First and most popular program is the Federal System called Express Entry Program. Express Entry Program was introduced by CIC in the year 2015 seeing the need to develop a more systematic way of immigration. Before introduction of the Express Entry System, there used to be delayed visas, more processing time and first-come-first-served basis of selection.
Express Entry system eliminates these drawbacks of typical immigration system. Now it employs a point based process where a candidate is selected on the basis of his/her personal credentials such as age and earned credentials such as educational qualification, work experience and language skills rather than on the basis of First-come, First-served. As a result, the processing time has also been cut down to 6-8 months. Moreover, the whole system now works online.
There are three streams under Express Entry System:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs):
Second category of immigration program as a pathway to Canada is called Provincial Nomination Program (PNP). These 10 different programs are nominations offered by different provinces of Canada. Each provincial program has its own set of requirements. A common ground of eligibility, like federal system, is required proficiency in credentials of age, education, experience and language abilities. Following are the Provincial Nomination Programs of Canada:
- Ontario Provincial Nomination Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program
- Quebec Provincial Nomination Program
- Alberta Provincial Nomination Program
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Program
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nomination Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program
- Prince Edward Provincial Nomination Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nomination Program
Selecting the right kind of program is very vital. Know your eligibility for Canada Immigration’s varied program. Ring our Immigration Experts at +91 9821533309 today!
Documentation Requirement for Canada Immigration 2020:
Documentation is an important aspect of Canada Immigration. Your documents are physical proof to validate your personal, educational and other information. The Immigration authority of Canada will ask you to submit the following documents:
- IELTS result sheet
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report by relevant authorised body
- Medical test report by authorised panel of physicians’
- Character certification
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding 6 months
- Job offer letter from Canada (if any)
- Provincial Nomination Certificate (if any)
- Educational qualification proof- degree(s), marksheet(s), etc.
- Work experience/ Job training certification on Company’s letterhead
- Age proof such as Birth Certificate
- Intro pages of Passport(s)
- Other documents as and when required by the authorities
To get a complete Document Checklist Kit for Canada Immigration, ring us at +91 9821533309 today!
Other way to Move to Canada from India in 2020
There are various approaches to move to Canada in the year 2019 and the most well known one is the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Visa. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has advanced a quota with maximum seats each year under the Canada FSW Visa.
In the event that your occupation is eligible under the FSW visa, you can likewise also move to Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker Visa. The process is a little different than FSW. So if you want to settle in Quebec, get in touch with us to know how it works.
A Canadian PR enables you to take any needy relatives with you and now and again, even enables your spouse/common-law partner to work in Canada. The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa permit you to take you guardians and grandparents to Canada without much formality.
(a.) Study in Canada in from India 2019 : Canadian Universities remain among the best worldwide rankings in 2020. Undergrads from throughout the world endeavour to get into one the lofty school/university in the nation of Canada. Be that as it may, in case that you are keen on study and live in Canada, you have to apply for a Canada Study Permit. There is additionally an alternative of procuring residency while at the same time studying with the Canada Work Study Permit 2020.
(b.)Invest into Canada from India in 2020 :The nation likewise gives various chances to speculators and business people in the upcoming year 2020. Anybody keen on putting resources into the blasting economy of the nation can go for Entrepreneur Visa, Business Visa, Self-Employed Visa or Start-Up Visa-each to be opened in the year 2020. The applicant just needs to keep the details of the investment ready. A well-sketched plan must be there. Also, the minimum amount set for investment requirement by the applicant, has to be met.
(c.)Visit Canada from India in 2020: The Maple Country isn’t only a mainstream nation for Students and Professionals, but Visitors too. From the beautiful Natural Wonders like the Niagara Falls, Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks, Dinosaur Park, and so forth, to the stunning exhibit of Outdoor Activities, Events, Festivals and Heritage of the nation, Canada invites guests of each age. You can explore the nation to your hearts ‘content through this temporary visitor visa in the coming year of 2020.
What are the advantages of applying for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa 2020?
- Acquire income in dollars (Canada’s currency is Canadian Dollar).
- Medicinal services and retirement benefits by the federal government.
- Support your relatives to go along with you in Canada via Sponsorship Programs.
- Live, work and settle in any Canadian region.
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card enables you to venture out visa allowed to various nations.
Step by Step instructions to prepare your Express Entry profile 2020
All interested candidates can start by preparing their respective Express Entry profile.
It will ask you about your language capabilities. You must take an English or potentially French Language test in addition to IELTS-the English language test for a better score at the end of the application. You should likewise have your post-secondary educational certifications evaluated as per Canadian benchmarks (through a process called Educational Credential Assessment-ECA) as experience certifications, age proof, etc. Candidates ought to guarantee they are not prohibited to Canada for culpability or medicinal reasons nor on the grounds of immoral character. For this, they should arrange for-
- Medical Certifications from a suggested body of physicians
- Character Certifications for moral character proof
- PCC (Police Clearance Certification)
The individuals must manage these documents preceding making an application. There are other document requirements too. For a detailed documentation checklist 2019 as given by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), get in touch with us. All our clients are given a complete kit including IELTS study material 2019, Job assistance, documentation checklist 2019 and other complementary services.
An Express Entry candidate must submit:
- English test outcomes (IELTS),
- an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report to demonstrate that they have the proportional educational level as that of Canadian student
- Age proof
- Work experience report on company’s official letterheads
- Merit proof
- Other documents as asked by CIC
Note: Even after complete document submission, the authority may ask you to submit ADR (Additional Document Requirement) if needed in your case. In this case, you must be prepared to furnish those ADRs in stipulated time frame. Therefore, having an Immigration Consultant by your side is of utmost importance!
Step By Step Process to Migrate to Canada From India in 2020
Canada Immigration process is an online procedure. Although you can research and submit your immigration application by yourself, it is always advisable to hire an immigration consultant. This is because of various technical hitches and deadlines given by CIC which an immigration consultant can handle better.
Following are the steps involved in filing your Canada Immigration application online:
Step 1: Get your Educational Credential Assessment done by a relevant body of education such as WES (World Education Services).
Step 2: Appear for your IELTS language examination and minimum required score
Step 3: File your Express Entry Application online. The system will ask you your credentials and other relevant information.
Step 4: Let system calculate your CRS (Comprehensive Ranking Score).
Step 5: Apply for Provincial Nomination (Optional). If you manage to get a nomination, an additional 600 CRS will be added to your score.
Step 6: Wait for Express Entry Draw. CIC conducts regular draws once in every 15 days.
Step 7: Receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA)- an official invite to submit documents and apply for PR visa.
To know about Canada Immigration Process in detail, contact us +91 9821533309 today!
Is Canada your Dream destination? Oneclick Immigration can be your professional assistance!
Oneclick Immigration Consulting Services is a certified Canada immigration consultancy headquartered in Montreal. Established in 2011, our firm has managed to build a strong reputation over a period of 7 years. Our assortment of services includes Free Assessment Services, Free Updated IELTS Material and Job assistance in Canada among others.