British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia offers PNP program with various classes for the individuals who need work, live and contribute in the region. British Columbia is the westernmost territory of the Canada. Its economy is significantly founded on the common assets.
The BC PNP is a migration program intended to pull in and hold outside specialists and business people for appeal occupations in BC under Skills Immigration and Entrepreneur Immigration streams, individually.
Through BCPNP (British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program), the area offers chance to workers who are having high aptitudes, experience and need to get procured by British Columbian firms. BCPNP is one of the quickest procedures of immigration program of the Canada. In case you are a gifted, experienced potential applicant, British Columbia managers are hanging tight for you.
How BC PNP works?
The BC-PNP is one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). It is a standout amongst the most fluctuated of all the PNPs, with two wide streams for specialists and graduates — Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration — in addition to an extra stream for business people.
These streams are additionally separated into different classes. Some BC-PNP classifications are lined up with Canada’s government Express Entry choice framework. Fruitful candidates under one of these classifications acquire 600 extra Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores and an Invitation Apply (ITA) for perpetual home at a resulting draw from the pool.
Moreover, some BC-PNP classes are overseen under an interesting framework, known as the Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS). Under the SIRS, potential candidates are first required to enrol a profile and give some close to home data identifying with their activity offer in BC, work involvement, dialect capacity, and dimension of training. The SIRS takes a shot at an Expression of Interest/Invitation to Apply premise, whereby enrolled hopefuls are allocated a score (out of 200), and the BC government conducts occasional draws which applicants who meet the cut-off limit for their classification in that draw are welcome to apply for a permanent resident visa to Canada.
Despite the fact that some BC-PNP classes expect candidates to have work offer from a BC business, certain classifications oversaw outside the SIRS don’t expect candidates to have a Job offer.
The BC-PNP likewise offers a Tech Pilot program, presented in 2017, whereby tech and IT specialists may move to BC and get Canadian PR.
Different streams under BC PNP:
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program offers following migration choices:
- Skilled Worker Category
- Health Care Professional Category
- International Graduate Category
- International Post Graduate Category
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category
- Entrepreneur Category
- Strategic Projects Category
British Columbia PNP Eligibility Requirements in 2019:
Skilled Worker Category: The potential competitor who have an employment offer from the BC manager and has work encounter required by the business can move to BC under this class.
The skilled specialists are required to meet with the base qualification criteria:
- A hopeful must have an offer letter from the BC employer/firm.
- A hopeful must have involvement of two years in the activity occupation.
- Satisfy the business owner to play out every one of the obligations given to him/her.
- Be qualified to move to BC lawfully
- For NOC B occupations, applicant should meet with the base dialect prerequisite as well.
Health care Professionals: Under this class individual with experience and qualified occupation offers, as doctors, medical attendants, mental medical caretakers or other health experts may apply.
Under this class a competitor needs to meet with the accompanying qualification criteria:
- A hopeful ought to have a vocation offer letter from a general wellbeing specialist like:
- Enlisted Nurse
- Enlisted Psychiatric Nurse
- Attendant Practitioner
- An Allied Health Professional
- Ready to indicate he/she can bolster oneself.
- Meet the base dialect prerequisite where important.
- The offered sum must meet with the standard wages rate card of BC
- Have at least 2 years of involvement in the offered activity.
International Graduate Category: This class offers migration to the individuals who have considered and gotten advanced education/endorsement in Canada in recent years. An applicant must have a legitimate employment offer from the BC manager.
The accompanying points are obligatory to be qualified under this stream/classification:
- Have acknowledged full-time work offer from the BC firm.
- The ideal employment title must be in NOC framework.
- Meet all requirements for the job prerequisites required by the business.
- Must score the passing eligibility in the dialect capability test.
- Have, or be qualified to move in BC with legitimate status.
International Post-Graduate Category: This class has been intended for those wannabes who have a Masters or Doctoral qualification from the BC University or College, in health sciences or applied sciences. The real point here is there is no need of occupation letter from the BC manager.
In case that you are a Masters or Doctorate in capability from a qualified BC organization or school, an applicant needs to meet with the accompanying qualification criteria:
- A competitor should meet the base capability of the occupation
- Ought to have fundamental assets to settle down in BC
- Must get least score in dialect capability, for this an applicant needs to score 4.5 in IELTS or CLB-4 in dialect test
- Have goal to live and add to BC’s economy
- For occupations named NOC level 0 or A, no dialect test results are essential
- You can entitle for any of the accompanying occupations:
- Horticulture & Agriculture
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technology
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Physical Sciences
Semi-Skilled and Entry Level Category: If you are a semi-talented or section level hopeful however need to settle down in British Columbia then the area has additionally made a program for you. Following are its prerequisites:
- You must have picked up somewhere around 9 months of back to back work involvement in one of the accompanying enterprises: the travel industry and accommodation, whole deal trucking, sustenance preparing.
- You should keep up full-time work with your boss all through the entire procedure of both your BC PNP and PR applications.
- Whole deal trucker drivers must have no less than two years of work involvement as a long term truck driver in the three years.
- You must have finished secondary school.
British Columbia PNP Processing Time 2019
BCPNP is known for its quick procedure contrasting and alternate PNPs of Canada. The procedure time relies upon the quantity of the applications government gets. As per process time, there is progressive speed in the general procedure in the previous two years. The assessed time length for the BCPNP is around 2-4 months after the accommodation of finish profile. In any case, time may change now and again. Every stream has an alternate preparing time that one must think about before applying.
- Skilled Immigration and Express Entry BC : 2-3 Months
- Entrepreneur Immigration :- First Stage (Registration Score Notification) : 6 Weeks, Second Stage (Application Decision Notification ) : 4 Months
Apply for British Columbia PNP with Oneclick Visas:
British Columbia is superb place for moving out to on a permanent basis. While applying to a particular class of BC PNP you should be cautious at each point, in actuality the procedure is very befuddling and convoluted. You should consider consulting Oneclick Visas now to get started with your process.
At Oneclick, our firm guarantees that we are current on changes as well as ready to precisely prescribe the best program for a potential candidate with agreement to his or her destinations.
For further information in this regard, ring our Immigration Experts at +91 9821533309 today!