Canada Immigration : PR Visa Process for Nurses in 2019
Canada is a land of opportunities. Every skilled individual dreams to immigrate to this second largest country on pretext of booming economy and amazing civil liberties. Canada intakes skilled immigrants every year, as per its existing skilled labour shortages and demand for fresh foreign talent. Nursing is one such field which, along with other medical professions, is in very high demand. An increasing number of nursing professionals from India are therefore racing to apply for Canada immigration.
Why Choose Canada?
- Canada is one huge liberal country with 10 big provinces to explore. Each province is unique in terms of economy set up and facilities to skilled immigrants.
- The country offers immigrants the chance to join its large immigrant communities. You will get to meet Indians probably at every street turn in Canada!
- Canada has a very diverse economy with multiple rooms for career advancement.
- Finding a job in Canada is relatively easy if you have the right education and qualification at your disposal.
- All Canada Permanent Residents gets to enjoy various social, health and financial benefits from the government of Canada.
- Being a Permanent Resident of Canada means having a legal access to free education, free healthcare and protection under the law and order of Canada nation.
- Canada is a safe country and thus you can move to the country along with your family. The best part is that you need not file a separate application for accompanying family members of yours.
- Canada has a great education system. The country homes many top rated universities that offers world-class education there.
- There is literally no cost involved in your immigration procedure. You just need to pay to CIC the Canada immigration application fee which is applicable on your PR visa and few other formalities before officially enter Canada.
- Canada already has a very large Indian community happily settled. They are very accommodating of new immigrants. Moving to Canada will just be like going to another part of India, except for having a very high standard of living.
- Canada has a huge demand for Indian Nurses who are having enough work experience and skilled enough to become a Permanent Resident of the country.
These benefits are rare to get anywhere else in world. Even the most developed and strongest economy of United States does not offer services of free healthcare and child allowances to its immigrant residents. Canada is therefore a hot choice among immigration lookers.
To get started exploring your immigration prospects, get in touch with us now!
Canada PR Visa from India for Nurses
Canada is one of the nations know for its pacing development. A larger part of share responsible for this development is skilled immigrants of the country that are contributing their valuable expertise. Canada is also a country where a large part of working population is growing older and thus, there is an acute need for educated nursing professionals who can take up important positions in the regional and national healthcare system.
If you are a well-educated nursing professional, then Canada is the right country for you and following are the right programs for you to apply:
(a.)Express Entry Program for Nurses:
The Express Entry program offers multiple pathways for immigrating to Canada. Out of these, the most relevant for nurses are:
(i)Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
The most widely applied program of Express Entry is the federal skilled worker program. The program is suitable for those nurses who have at least 1 year of relevant working experience as a Nurse and have secured a job with a healthcare institution in Canada. To apply, Canada has a simple systematic procedure to proceed with. Firstly, visit the official website of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) and fill up a new Express Entry Profile. The profile will ask you a number of questions regarding your credentials like age, educational qualification, work experience etc. Once you have done filing up the required particulars, you will be given a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. This score will decide your fate of selection is and ultimately immigration to Canada in 2019.
(ii)Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Canadian Experience Class is an immigration pathway meant for those who have a prior work experience in Canada. Thus, if you have worked in Canada as a Nurse anytime before applying for Permanent Resident Visa, then this class of program is for you. Consult Oneclick immigration experts to know how to apply through this pathway now!
(iii)Occupation in-demand stream:
The occupation in-demand stream is meant for those nursing professionals who have enough working experience to secure a job once they move over to Canada. Candidates under this stream are selected keeping in view the current need of certain skills & expertise in the job market of Canada.
To apply through the OID stream, your NOC (National Occupation Code) must be present in the in-demand occupation list of Canada. Nursing is a much in demand profession and usually remains in demand year after year.
Provincial Nomination Program for Nurses
Canada is a huge country with 10 big provinces. Each of the provinces is having its own immigration pathway called the Provincial Nomination Program through which they invite foreign skilled labours.
To apply through PNP, you must first refer to the fact if your occupation is in demand in the province or not. After making this sure, you can apply for provincial nomination. Once you get the Provincial Nomination, you will get 600 additional points towards your application. This will boost your chances of selection in the subsequent draw to follow. On your selection, you will receive the invitation to apply for PR visa. Once you get that, all you have to do is to move to Canada with the all authentic documents and will to re-settle.
Nova Scotia Immigration for Nurses in 2019
To match the rising requirement of skilled nurses for healthcare, Nova Scotia has regularly been recruiting nurses from all over the world. The province offers attractive career advancements and opportunity to settle and work in the province’s healthcare industry. Nova Scotia has one of the biggest healthcare systems in Canada. It is therefore regarded as a hub of gainful employment for Nurses.
To apply for Nova Scotia PNP as an well-experienced nurse, you need minimum 1 year to 3 years of working experience and a minimum qualification degree of at least bachelors’ or a Master’s degree in nursing.
Interested in Canada Immigration? Don’t wait! Get in touch with our Immigration Executives today and get FREE counselling sessions on Canada Immigration!
Popular Job Profiles in Canada inviting skilled individuals:
Canada is a huge nation having 10 provinces. Each province is acknowledged for different type of Job market and skill requirement. Some has vacancies for teachers and some are looking for immigrants with skills in Management.
Following are the popular Job profile in different provinces of Canada for 2019:
- Job opportunities for Nurses in 2019 : The job market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia. (Read More)
- Employment for Indian Dentist in 2019: It is a highly lucrative position in four provinces: – Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Manitoba. (Read More)
- Position for Chartered Accountants in 2019: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand for provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. (Read More)
- Work availability for Software Engineers in 2019: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Ontario. (Read More)
- Hiring for Doctors in 2019: Employment opportunities for Doctors are prolifically present in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Ontario. (Read More)
- Jobs for Indian lawyers in 2019: The Job market for this profile is highly in demand in Provinces like Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba. (Read More)
- Canada visa for Teachers in 2019: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan. (Read More)
- Listings for Web Developer in 2019: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nova Scotia. (Read More)
- Sales Representative Highly Demand in Canada in 2019 : A decent Sales Representative can make a business effective, which is the reason they are the absolute most sought after specialists in Canada. (Read More)
- HR professionals are in great demand under NOC code 0112 HR Managers. If you are willing to work and settle in a lucrative destination like Canada, then file your applications with Oneclcik immigrations now! (Read More)
Why chose us? Immigration to Canada now made easy with professional assistance of Oneclick Immigration!
Oneclick Immigration Consulting Services has started spreading its wing 7 years back in 2012. Being an ICCRC Registered Immigration consultancy, we enjoy high prestige of delivering the best immigration services such as Free Assessment Services, Free Updated IELTS Material and more.
With years of industry experience about Canada immigration laws, we have earned the tag of being ‘most bankable name’ in the Industry. We welcome all the immigration aspirants to address their doubts and worries by simply reaching us through phone. Ring us at +91 9821533309 to get in touch with our well-trained Immigration experts today!