The List of Mandatory Documents for Canada PR Applicants in 2020
Canada immigration is very challenging if you comply with the documentation requirement in a proper manner. It’s imperative to arrange and submit each and every document to the immigration authorities, in the wake of arriving in Canada legally as a resident. Your true confirmation of getting the Canadian PR Visa arrives when you successfully submit all the documents as asked.
Though there is a long documentation needed in order to immigrate, some are vital over others such as medicals, educational proof, experience and language proofs, age, identity and passports, etc. For proper management of your visa documents, the immigration authority of Canada has an online system of maintaining a personal document checklist. With the use of this checklist, you can refer which document you have already submitted and which is left for further submission.
Let us know about personal document checklist in detail.
Important Links on this Page:
- Documents Checklist for Canada
- About Personal Document Checklist.
- Documents Needed for Canada PR
- Other Mandatory Documents
- Directions for Submitting your documents
- Interpretation of the documents
- Documents to Carry along when arriving in Canada
- Special documents Required for Canada PR
- Immigrate to Canada With Oneclick Visas
- Misrepresentation of Documentation in 2020 Process
Documents Required for Canada Permanent Resident Visa from India 2020
Documentation is an essential step in your Canada immigration process in 2020. This is because any deviation in your documents with the information you submitted in your PR application will be regarded as ‘Misrepresentation’. It is a serious crime to lie, or to send false information or documents, to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This fraudulent activity called “misrepresentation’’ is often fined by IRCC that may include banning the candidate from coming to Canada straight for 5 years. Therefore, it is vital to make sure that the documents you are going to submit are fair by all means and are up-to-date at the time of filing your Permanent Residence Visa in 2020.
In fact, one should always take up consultation from a professional immigration consultant that can help you comply with all the documentation requirements of 2020 besides making sure that you are furnishing the right information to Canadian authorities.
To avoid any delays and errors, one must start by preparing a document checklist for 2020 for gathering complete portfolio of documents at one place. This will help you to go submit your documents within the stipulated time. Post receiving invitation letter (Invitation To Apply or ITA), applicants are required to submit all the documents asked by CIC within 60 calendar days of being issued an invitation to apply (ITA). A personalized document checklist is produced for each candidate when they submit their e-APR application.
In case you fail to submit your complete documentation in 2020 within 60 days, then your ITA will become void and you have to re-start your Canada Immigration Process from the very first step.
Below is the Document checklist for that CIC may asked you to furnish before granting a Permanent Resident Visa 2020. The mentioned documents are mandatory (if applicable) and must be provided by all applicants within stipulated time period:
Document Checklist for Canada PR Visa:
- Proof of studies (Educational qualification proof- degree(s), marksheet(s), etc.)
- Proof of funds (Bank Statements and other liquid assets)
- Adoption certificate (if applicable)
- Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable)
- Letter of offer from the employer/ Job offer letter from Canada (if any)
- Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (if separated)
- Your Passport or Travel Document (Intro pages of Passport)
- Your English/French language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF)
- Your Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) report
- Your personal reference code
- Express Entry Profile number (issued to you at the time of Express Entry Profile submission)
- Job seeker validation code (issued to you at the time of Express Entry Profile submission)
- Medical examination confirmation (Medical test report by authorised panel of physicians’)
- Proof of work experience (Work experience/ Job training certification on Company’s letterhead)
- Character certification
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding 6 months
- Age proof such as Birth Certificate
- Other documents as and when required by the authorities
About: Personal document checklist?
An immigration aspirant has to maintain a proper list of all the docs and files that he/she has to prepare and send in with the visa application. For the purpose of proper records of submission, this checklist has to be maintained properly. Whether you are applying for a guest visa, PR, study or work grant, this list is vital for each visa type.
For those applicants who are applying for Canada PR Visa, a checklist of documents must be checked before initiating the process. This is because in a PR visa, you need certain documentations before the visa approval such as ECA and IELTS, while some you need after approval/ invitation for PR such as medicals and PCC.
In the below mentioned details, we have discussed each and every documentation requirement for the purpose of your Canada PR visa.
What are the documents needed for Canada PR Visa?
The Canada immigration authority has a long and detailed list of documents for those willing to come and settle in Canada. A thorough check of your identity and many security checks are needed to ensure the safety of civilians already living in Canada. Following are the documents that you will be asked to submit before entering in Canada:
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)– a PCC is a document validating your clean character and safe background with zero criminal involvement at your home country as well in any country that you have lived in for more than 6 months. This means that you will be asked to furnish a PCC of each of those countries where you have resided over above 6 months of duration.
PCC is a vital piece of document for your immigration as the country is very much concerned about the character of the applicant coming and settling in the country. A clean character indicates your true intention to settle peacefully in the country.
Apply for police certification as soon as you get an ITA as PCC certification may require some time to obtain. In India, you can get a PCC through Passport Seva Kendra.
Medicals – CIC require your medical check before giving you invite for permanent settlement in Canada. The country has a list of empaneled centres/emergency clinics where you have to complete all the below mentioned medicinal tests. One must get the medicals through the Panel of Physicians mentioned in the list at CIC website. The tests that you will be asked to undergo are:
- Blood test
- Urine test
- Chest X-Ray
- Physical assessment by doctor/ any other test that doctors may deem necessary
The doctors may also ask you to submit your past medical records or any illness history / family health issues, etc. The results of your tests will be transferred straightforwardly to the CIC. Before initiating with your medical tests, you will be given an Acknowledgement Form, which you have to transfer to CIC as evidence of your presence during the test.
Medical is an important documentation to comply with as Canada only invites healthy individuals. If you are suffering from any kind of communicable disease than the door of Canada won’t welcome you happily. This is to keep the existing citizens of the country safe and healthy.
Copy of passport/ identity proof/ travel documents–CIC will ask you to submit the duplicate of your travel documents/ passport bio pages with date of birth and pages with stamps, etc. all your recent/past travel records will be surveyed by the immigration authorities. Also, you will be asked to submit recent photographs measuring 35mm x 45mm. The photo must show a full front head and highest points of shoulders. The physical measurements in pixels must be at 420 x 540. You can ask your photographer to keep the size of the picture under 60KB. The document with photographs has to be submitted in JPEG. CIC may also ask you to submit other identity proof as they deem fit.
Proof of Work Experience/ Reference Letter–You must also render your past experience that will aid you in getting job opportunities in Canada. Since the PR visa is an option for skilled and experienced individuals only, your reference letter plays a huge role in approval of the visa.
A reference letter has to be arranged from your employer on the official letterhead of the company; duly signed and stamped. A reference letter is different from an experience letter as in the letter of reference, the employer pours in all your efforts and contribution made to the company. The employer extends his wishes and refers you for further jobs. You must coordinate with your boss to write a personalised reference letter for you.
This document is particularly needed when you get the job in Canada through the official portal called Canada job bank. In the job bank, many Canadian firms search for the right fit of candidates and offer positions to them. After getting the job, the applicant can claim points and immigrate to Canada easily.
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and Transcripts of your education – ECA is an educational document that is needed in order to prove that your acquired qualification is at the standard level with that of Canadian level of education. In India, not all the universities render quality education or give valuable degrees. Only those degrees that are obtained from the named universities are recognisable under the process of ECA.
ECA is not an indigenous process. You have to get your ECA done through any Canadian authority depending on the field of education. For example, a person with an MBA has to contact a different ECA agency than a person with MBBS degree. Most of the ECAs are taken care by the WES (World Educational Services). To be able to stand eligible for a PR visa, your ECA report has to be positive.
Another document that is vital to showcase your educational abilities is your educational transcripts. CIC does not stress on the degrees but on the transcripts. Transcripts can be arranged from your educational institutions on a request.
IELTS reports/score card–IELTS is one of the most popular English language testing system recommended to those who are willing to immigrate to any English speaking country. To immigrate to Canada, it is mandatory for the applicants to appear for the English language testing, i.e., IELTS. The test reports of IELTS are asked by the immigration authorities to validate that you know enough English to sustain in Canada. Without knowing the language of a country, it is extremely difficult to survive or take help in case of any emergency. Therefore, a proper know-how of English language is needed to be able to get the invitation for Canada PR.
IELTS exam is divided into 4 main segments, which are:
The candidate must get a combined score of at least CLB 7 (CLB stands for Canadian Language Benchmark). Note that the IELTS scores are applicable for a period of 2 years. After expiry of 2 years from the date of results, your IELTS exam sheet as a document can lead to rejection of your visa. Therefore, make sure to submit the results that are not expired.
Verification of Funds/ Proof of Funds–CIC may ask you to show proof of funds.You are required to submit your financial position as much as mentioned by CIC in the Bank Letter/Bank Certificate obtained from the banking authorities.The letter/certificate must have the following mentions:
- The full name of the applicant
- The contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address of the banking/financial institution
- The related/connected/ any joint account numbers
- The dates of opening of the accounts
- The current balance of the account
- The average balance that remains in the account (counted from the data of the past six months)
All the financial reports ought to be transferred as PDF and not more than 4MB, with the exception of computerized photograph, which ought to be in the format JPEG and at the very least 60KB in size. If your financial reports are in word format or any other format,then first consolidate them into one PDF.
Letter of Explanation (LOE) – Though this is not a mandatory record, it would be ideal if you use it to further your potential benefit to clarify anything you feel that the Canadian immigration official should know or consider while evaluating your visa application. You will get the option to submit this letter at the ‘statutory questions’ option.If you answer ‘Yes’ to any Statutory Questions, at that point clarify the explanation behind it by submitting a LOE.
Provincial Nomination Certificates– If any Canadian province has nominated you, then you must submit a duplicate of your nomination testament. This document is issued to you automatically if you manage to get a nomination from any Canadian province. As a verification of your nomination, you must upload your PNP nomination certificate to CIC as well.
Currently, there are 10 provinces in Canada that are actively giving out nomination certifications. To get the nomination, you must show different documentation (if required) as well such as:
- Past Work experience in the province nominating you
- Past education in the province nominating you
- Language ability test as demanded by the province (could be English or French)
- Deed of will to the province nominating you declaring that you will stay in the province for minimum 2 years of time after immigrating
- Documents validating your relationship with the relatives living in the province nominating you
- Other documents as asked by the province nominating you
What are the most Imperative Documents Required by CIC in 2020?
- Identity Proof Documents:
You should give evidence of your identity via:
- 2 worthy photographs of your head and shoulders
- your international ID or authentication of character
- Character Certificate:
Candidates for visas must be of good character. You may need to supply a police testament (or comparative) as proof of good character, contingent upon which visa class you apply under. In the event that you don’t meet character necessities your visa will be declined.
- English Necessities:
The candidate needs to give proof of English dialect capacity. As the primary candidate you need to compile International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – General module and score of 6 groups in every module (minimum).
In case that you are not scoring 6 groups in every module, you are still be qualified for Canada PR visa through a right PNP program.
- Proof of Health:
In case you’re applying for a Canada PR visa, you may need to get a chest x-ray as well as restorative testament as confirmation of your great wellbeing. X-ray is utilized to check for tuberculosis (TB) and therapeutic reviews to check for other medicinal conditions.
- Verification of work experience:
To demonstrate each work skill you have acquired over the years you need to submit documents like:
- Employment offer Letter
- Arrangement letter
- Advancement letter
- Pay slip
- Reference letter (affirm that you worked for organization.) and so on.
In the event that your past work experience is from Canada, the duplicate of confirmation may incorporate T4 impose data slips and notification of appraisal issued by the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Verification of studies:
You should present your educational records to demonstrate that you meet the program prerequisites regarding education. In case that it is discovered that the candidate has gained in excess of 50 percent of his/her training by means of separation taking in, the candidate ought not be granted extra Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points; the application will be denied as per A11.2. It additionally changes as indicated by college to college.
- Authentication of Provincial Nomination (if any):
This record is requested just in case the candidate determines that they have a nomination or regional declaration of nomination. A duplicate of that endorsement certification is required to be submitted.
- Letter of Job offer from the Canadian employer (if any):
This record is required just if the candidate professes to have a qualifying offer of organized work in Canada.
- Verification of assets:
The candidate ought to outfit an authority letter(s) from at least one budgetary establishment that has arrangements of all at present in-tasks banks and venture accounts and additionally uncertain obligations, for example, charge card obligations and credits.
- Marriage Certificate (if Married):
This archive is asked for just when conjugal status is recorded as wedded.
Other Mandatory Documents-
There are other mandatory documentation as well such as:
- The Copy of the Birth Certificate for the purpose of age verification
- The Proof of Studies both Canadian and non-Canadian education
- The Provincial or Territorial Certificate of nomination if you manage to get a nomination for yourself
- The Letter of Offer from the Employer in Canada if any
- The Use of a Representative Form [IMM 5476] along with application
- The Evidence of being spouse to someone if you are married
- The Marriage Certificate or other certifications validating your relationship with your spouse/common-law partner/same sex partner
- The Divorce Certificate (if divorced) or the Legal Separation Agreement (or living separately)
- Disclosure of any dependent kid coming/ not coming with you
- The Adoption Certificate if the kid is adopted
- The Proof of Relationship with the relative putting up in Canada as a PR holder/citizen
- Proof of the Status of that relative in Canada and the Residency/Citizenship Status of that Relative presently in Canada
- Sponsorship deed if sponsored by that relative in Canada
- Digital Photographs in the prescribed format
- Any other ADR (Additional Documentation Requirement) as asked by CIC
Directions for Submitting your documents:
Document submission is a very important step in the whole visa process. Any mistake or omission in your documents can lead to rejection and waste of your time and money. Be very careful while you scan and upload your documents. Re-check and re-verify every single detail before pressing the submit button.
Following mentioned are some general directions on how to make the process of documentation submitting easy and error free:
- Check and mark the box of the reports that you are submitting via online system of personal document checklist. If at the time of upload, you come across the phase N/A (Not Applicable), it means that you don’t have to present or upload this particular document.
- Assemble all the mentioned reports in the mentioned configuration. Read the requirement carefully such as need of duplicate or photocopy or original etc.
- Cross check every detail mentioned in your documents. This also includes spell check of each and every word written on your documents.
- The right way to correctly submit the documents is:
- a) Scan the documents b) save files in a folder at your PC/laptop c)upload the documents in the prescribed format d) re-check before submitting
In case you feel that document submitting is straining you, then get in touch with us immediately! We can help you sorting the documentation in the right manner!
Interpretation of the documents
The interpretation of documents are needed in case that you are submitting your docs or records or some parts of docs in a language other than French or English (two official languages of Canada). This means that your documents for Canada PR has to be in either English/ French or must be interpreted in English/French before you submit them.
Note that all your documents, which are not in English/French, must also be submitted in the original language, in the prescribed format i.e., original, duplicate or photocopy, along with the interpreted copy. An endorsed interpreter must do the interpretation. This means that you must hire a certified interpreter and must not interpret your documents on your own or in any other unprofessional manner.
What documents to carry along when arriving in Canada as a permanent resident?
After successfully submitting your documents, you will soon get the PR visa. However, your documentation verification part does not end here. There are a lot other documentation requirements that you must take care of once you reach Canada.
After reaching Canada, you should show your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and Canadian foreigner visa to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official at the Canadian Port of Entry. The IRCC official will survey all your documents to verify the validity and check that they have not lapsed. You cannot present the lapsed documents such as expired medical report at the port of entry otherwise you will be denied the entry to Canada. Canadian visas can’t be expanded further in case of lapsed documents and you will have to straightaway face denied PR. So ensure to land in Canada before any of your documents lapses.
Other than the physical visa, you must also carry with you, 2 duplicates of a list of your financial assets that you are carrying with you and its real time values in Canadian terms. Note that there might be things that Canada won’t allow you to carry with you. To avoid any disappointment, it is better to check online at CIC website, the list of things not to carry with you while entering Canada from India.
You might also be asked to show evidence of your financial reserves if authorities are not convinced. Also, carry only the prescribed amount of cash. This means that do not carry more than C$10,000. If you want to carry more than C$10,000, then you should tell the present official at the port along with a solid reason.
List of documents advisable to carry to Canada
While entering Canada, ensure that you have the accompanying documents with you to present (both original and copies):
- Birth certificate/ identity proof
- PR visa original and copy
- Family records, for example, certification of marriageif you married or divorce deed if you are separated, etc.
- Medicinal records for example, fitness tests done for the purpose of immigration
- Official school records for kids if they are willing to take up admissions in the Canadian schools
- Your own degrees and transcripts, experience letters, etc.
- Assessment report i.e., Educational Credential Assessment
- Financial records
- Reference letters from past employer if you are willing to work in Canada
- List of references from work to outline your work skills in the previous companies you have worked in
- Legitimate issued driver’s permit or other ID records as needed
Special Documents Required for Canada PR 2020:
For a few circumstances, you require extraordinary reports to finish your Immigration documents requirement. These special document requirements 2019 are:
Family Information Forms
You should finish one of the two Family Information Forms, IMM5707 or IMM5645, contingent upon your family status.
Restorative Exams From Panel Physician
In the event that you mean to work in wellbeing administrations, kid care, or essential or auxiliary training, you will require a therapeutic test from an endorsed doctor. You likewise require a therapeutic test if you have lived or made a trip to any of the nations with wellbeing dangers on the rundown incorporated by the Canadian government.
You should give an advanced photo. The aggregate size ought to be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must demonstrate a front perspective of the make a beeline for the highest point of the shoulders, with the face amidst the photograph. The span of the head ought to be somewhere in the range of 31mm and 36mm from jaw to crown.
The advanced components of the photograph must be no less than 420 x 540 DPI. The base goals must be 600 pixels for each inch. To transfer to the Express Entry online framework 2019, the record arrangement ought to be JPEG or JPEG2000.
Immigrate to Canada with Oneclick Visas’s Professional help!
Immigration to Canada is easy with the right direction and backing from a professional consultancy like oneclick visas.At oneclick, our team has been trained to take care of the entire Canadian Immigration process.Immigrating to a new country is a huge step and hence comes with a lot of work. It is natural to do severe mistakes while visa processing by any ordinary person. Therefore, a professional help is needed to avoid any blunder in the immigration profile or application. Any mistake or omission in your profile may cause rejection of your application. Consequently, your efforts won’t pay and you will be disappointed at the end. In this way, it’s better to depend your future in best hands than lament later.
So if you dream to settle in Canada, all that you need to do is to contact us. We will survey your credentials and prepare a free assessment report for you. You can also book a meeting with our specialists to get the complete understanding about the immigration process.
Oneclick gives its clients a smooth progress to Canada. Our firm not just guarantees you the best visa handling experience but also manage you through each stage from introductory documentation to the time the visa arrives at your hand. Even after the visa approval, our association with you doesn’t end. We also help in various post-immigrating documentation such as opening bank accounts, getting driving permits, etc. We also provide services such as language test preparation and job consultancy. Through our job assistance platform, you can immigrate and start working in a good paying firm & earn in dollars!
For any further assistance in this regard, we suggest you to get in touch with us right away!
Misrepresentation of Documentation in 2020 Process
Document misrepresentation is a serious offence in the eyes of Immigration, Refugees and Citizen Canada (IRCC). If your application is found incompetent with false claims and figures, your visa processing officer will reject your application without sending Additional Documents Requirement (ADR) or asking any further justification. This may even goes up to banning you for 5 years from Canada for misrepresentation of your application. Banning here means that you cannot apply any temporary or permanent resident visa to Canada. Canadian Global Case Management System (GCMS) keep record of application up till 10 years from the date of submission of misrepresented application.
To ensure the integrity of the country that is welcoming you and other skilled workers to settle the base, Oneclick Immigrations advice you to provide complete, truthful, and honest information in every manner when applying for Canada Permanent Resident Visa 2019 or any other visa for that matter.
Submit your documents in a hassle free way! – Immigrate to Canada in 2019 the right way with Oneclick Immigrations Consultant Services!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Canada PR Visa
Question 1: What is the step-by-step procedure to apply for Canada PR?
Answer: To apply for Canada PR, one needs to follow a number of steps that leads to successful permanent residency. These steps should be performed with utmost care because any misrepresented information can result into ultimate rejection by IRCC. So when we talk about the steps, so these are:
- Education Assessment: Education assessment is the very first step for the Canada Immigration process. Here you get you education in your home country or in any other country assessed by the assessing authorities in Canada. There are total Seven assessing authorities and you need to chose the one suitable for you. Read More About ECA
- IELTS: In order to apply for Canada immigration you need to clear language test. IELTS General Training is accepted in Canada for the assessment of English language. So you need to take the test and achieve the band level requirement for you.
- Express Entry: Once you have completed your Education Assessment and Language test there after you move to the third step of the process and here you need to share all your educational, personal, employment, spouse details with the CIC.
- Job Bank: Job bank needs to be created after express entry filing. With the help of your job bank account, you can apply for jobs suitable for yourself.
- PNP Nomination: PNP nomination is the next step of the process. In this step you can get your application filed with any of the appropriate provincial program.
- ITA: Getting an invite and filing it is the next step of the process. Once you get an ITA, you have 60 days time to file your complete application with CIC . One CIC receives your complete application after that they assess it for a maximum duration of 6 months and proceeds further with the passport submission request.
- Passport submission: Once IRCC assess you complete application, after that they ask you to submit you passport at the nearest VFS centre/Consulate. After that it takes 30 days to get the passport stamped with the PR for next 5 years.
Question 2: Permanent Residency in Canada: How can a married couple apply for Canada PR?
Answer: Be it a marred or a single person, Canadian PR process remains the same for both. They also needs to follow the same steps like Education assessment, IELTS examination, Express Entry filing, ITA submission etc.
Only the document requirement changes with the type of application rest all remains the same .As far documents requirement is concerned so you can consult a good immigration advisor for that. Here at Oneclick Immigration Services, we offer a wide range of services to our clients and the complete process of documentation is done by the highly professional and experienced advisors.
Question 3: Should I apply for Canada PR or Express Entry through a consultant or on my own?
Answer : Applying for Canada PR is your own call completely. If you are puzzled between if you should apply for Canada PR with the help of the consultants or on your own, Than being a immigration advisor I would say that you must get your application processed smoothly with the help of the immigration advisor/ consultant. They know the process bit by bit and will keep things simple for you.
Question 4: How do I get a police clearance certificate in order to apply for Canada PR?
Answer : Getting a police clearance certificate is a major part of the process. Anyone with criminal background should not apply for the same. Police clearance certificate is applicable from all the countries where you have lived for a period of 6 months or more. Obtaining a PCC depends purely on the country’s criteria. You need to check with the embassy of that particular country and apply for the PCC accordingly.
Question 5: What are the minimum IELTS bands required for Canada PR?
Answer : Language exam is one of the mandatory criteria for Canada immigration which is considered as a milestone of the process. Anyone who is willing to migrate to Canada as a skilled worker, needs to appear for the exam and achieve the required bands in the same.For Canada immigration process, IELTS bands requirement is different than other countries. The minimum band requirement is 6 bands in each module but it varies profile to profile as well.
Question 6: How can I do my educational credential assessment from India, to apply for Canada PR?
Answer : Education Assessment is the first step of the immigration process for Canada. There are total seven assessing authorities in Canada:
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
- World Education Services
- International Qualifications Assessment Service of Canada
- International Credential Evaluation Service
- Medical Council of Canada
- Pharmacy Examination Board of Canada
- Comparative Education Service
If we talk about the difference, than there is no such difference in the education assessment done by these organisations. Each of the assessing authority follow its own set of norms for assessing a particular education. These organization take from 20 working days to 12 week time for the education assessment. Their charges also vary. All of the seven assessing authorities assessment is accepted internationally. Out of all, World Education Services has the fastest assessment procedure i.e. 20 working days.
Question 7: Does it make sense for a Java lead developer earning 20 lac to apply for Canada PR through the express entry program? How will I get a job from India?
Answer : There are a number of profiles available in Canada. Whatever profile you are into, you can simply calculate the price of INR and price of CAD and you will have the answer with you. Getting a PR does not only gives you a good professional opportunity, but also makes you eligible to avail other social, medical, educational and many other benefits. So keeping in mind all those points, applying for a PR and getting it looks lucrative.
Question 8: I am from India, IT Professional and I applied for Canada PR and its still in process. Now can my spouse apply for student visa now at Canada?
Answer : As you are a married person, and have already applied for Canada PR than your spouse cannot apply for the student visa when your application is in process. Its not possible to apply under multiple programs at the same time. She will be able to apply for the Study program once your application gets processed positively or negatively.