Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in 2019
Ontario- the capital province of Canada- has always been every immigrant’s first choice. Pertaining to an excellent infrastructure, mixed social environment and A-class facilities in every sphere of life, Ontario attracts immigration lookers in abundance!
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OINP) aims at selecting out of the crowd, the skilled candidates who are experienced enough to be able to contribute to the development of Ontario and ultimately of Canada as a whole. OINP’s emphasis is on finding remote specialists who have the right stuff to meet the business requests or work market demands in Ontario. Similarly as with any migration application, individuals need the right documentation and in addition they must showcase their skills and expertise to the province or grab a Job offer from the province.
Applications to the Ontario Nominee Program in 2019 are acknowledged just online through the OINP e-Filing Portal. On the chance that you have a full-time work offer, you can apply through the Employer Job Offer Stream. In case you don’t have a Job offer, you should initially meet all requirements for and apply to IRCC’s Express Entry linked stream. International Graduate Students—with either a Masters or PhD degree—can apply specifically to OINP without an offer from an employer.
On the application to Ontario, you have to express your goal to live and work for all time in Ontario. When an individual has been acknowledged into the program, Ontario will assign that individual, alongside his or her spouse and for Permanent Residency in 2019.
A standout amongst the most crowded areas in the nation, Ontario is the place you’ll discover roughly 1 fourth of the aggregate populace dwelling. This place is home to probably the coolest urban areas like Ottawa, and the capital city Toronto. As a financial capital of Canada, it is from numerous points of view the core of everything that is political, financial, and social fineness. A cosmopolitan region, it pulls in foreigners from everywhere throughout the world, and as of now has individuals having a place with around 200 nations, talking something like 125 dialects altogether, living there.
There are several pathways offering immigration to Canada by Ontario in 2019. The popular immigration streams are those that are aligned with the Federal Express Entry program. The candidates to be able to apply for Ontario immigration, has to be skilled, qualified and experienced in any occupation that is in-demand in the province.
You can apply through one of the following OINP immigration categories and get your PR visa to Canada:
- Ontario Express Entry
- Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- General Category (Employer Category)
- Foreign Workers with a Job Offer Stream
- International Student Category
- International Students with a Job Offer Stream
- International Students – Masters Graduate Stream
- International Students – PhD Graduate Stream
- Business Category
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Corporate Stream
Ontario PNP Program 2019 Eligibility and Requirements
One should meet with all the following requirements in order to get a Canada permanent resident card through Ontario nomination:
- Have a permanent, full-time job offer in a skilled occupation (NOC levels 0, A, or B) from an employer operating inside the province of Saskatchewan.
- Have minimum qualification certificate/diploma from a recognised university.
- Have skilled experience in their occupational field as per requirement of the program
- Have a clear intention to live in Ontario.
- Have Minimum Express Entry score – All applicants of OINP (HCP stream) must have an existing Express Entry profile with a Comprehensive Ranking System score of 400 points or greater, and this score must remain throughout provincial and federal processing.
Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream 2019
Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream has been gaining momentum lately. The Human Capital Priorities Stream, also known as HCP is for skilled workers who are willing to work and settle permanently in Ontario. This stream enables the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) to select individuals who have qualified for Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) Express Entry pool and who have the minimum required level of education, skilled work experience, language proficiency, and other characteristics to help them successfully establish and integrate into Ontario’s labour market and communities.
The system demands candidates an Express Entry profile with minimum of 400 CRS. Ontario is the only province that operates in this kind of set up. It sends out NOI (Notification of Interest) to all candidates having 400 CRS or greater as an invitation to apply for PR visa through OINP. The interested candidates can then revert back and get nomination from Ontario.
To be eligible for this popular stream in 2019, one has to have the following requirements met:
- Candidate must score at least 400 points as Comprehensive Ranking Score.
- Candidate must have sufficient work experience in any relevant job occupation/ occupation in demand in Ontario. On a National Occupation Classification (NOC) level 0, A, or B occupation in the five years prior to the issuance date of the NOI from Ontario.
- Candidate should have a minimum three year long Bachelor’s Degree, minimum two year long Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or any equivalent certificate. Moreover, candidate must obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for reference whether his/her education credentials matches with the Canadian Education system or not.
- Candidate must attain a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in language proficiency. The final CLB is calculated for all four modules namely, listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Candidate must meet other required criteria under either FSWP or CEC and have an existing Express Entry Profile before getting interested in this stream of Ontario PNP.
What are the steps in the application process of HCP stream 2019?
Candidates willing to apply for OINP’s Human Capital Priority Stream in 2019 must get themselves registered for CIC’s Express Entry Stream. After filing for Express Entry, the candidate will receive an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code (both of which will be needed to complete your nomination form). These codes are unique and vital to further process for HCP stream. Ontario Immigration Nomination Program (OINP) searches the Express Entry pool and identifies potential candidates who have:
- An active Express Entry Profile
- A minimum CRS score of 400 points
- Willingness to settle in the province of Ontario
Ontario PNP Point calculator 2019
Now to be able to get Notification Of Interest (NOI) from Ontario, having CRS of 400 and greater is vital. Your Express Entry profile will be scored according to your credentials such as age, education, skills, language abilities, etc. You need to feed details of your credentials online and accordingly, your CRS score will be calculated by the system. Now next step is to enter the Express Entry pool. You have to score minimum 67 points out of 100 to be eligible and enter the EE pool. A candidate’s initial scoring is based on the following factors:
Factor 1 – Education (maximum 25 points)
Factor 2 – English and French language ability (maximum 28 points)
Factor 3 – Work Experience (maximum 15 points)
Factor 4 – Age (maximum 12 points)
Factor 5 – Arranged Employment (maximum 10 points)
Factor 6 – Adaptability (maximum 10 points)
Ontario PNP Processing Time 2019
Ontario immigration authority usually assesses applications in 60-90 calendar days. However, there is no fixed processing time as provincial government of Ontario first reviews all the profiles submitted to them and the processing time may vary from case to case. Applying through a complete and clear application helps in faster processing whereas an incomplete profile with errors or misrepresentation will take a longer time frame to pass the processing stage.
Below Mentioned is the Monthly Nomination and Processing Time Report of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program up Till Now (December 20, 2018):
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program has issued a total 6,850 nomination to successful applicants across all the streams in 2018, and also started announcing the successful applicants and although finished processing the issuance nomination in 2018. The application which is new, or already have been submitted to OINP will continue to be accepted and reviewed under the OINP’s 2019 nominee assignment.
You can check your application report at any time through the OINP E-Filing Portal.
Please overseer this OINP updates page for news, announcements and program developments.
The OINP’s Different Streams Processing Time is As Follows:
- For Ontario’s Express Entry French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, the processing time was 60 to 90 days for the applications submitted March 22, 2018 and September 13, 2018
- For Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, the processing time is 90 to 120 days for the applications submitted April 8, 2018 and September 12, 2018
- For Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream, the processing time is 30 to 60 days for the applications submitted January 19 , 2018 and September 7, 2018
- For Masters Graduate Stream, the processing time is 60 to 90 days for the applications submitted April 18, 2018 and April 19, 2018
- For PhD Graduate Stream, the processing time is 60 to 90 days for the applications submitted April 19, 2018 and September 12, 2018
- For Employment Job Offer, Foreign Worker, International Student and in Demand skill streams, the processing time is 60 to 90 days for the applications submitted February 4, 2018 and September 13, 2018
- For Entrepreneur Stream, the processing time depends upon the complexity of application that are received
- For Corporate Stream, the applications are processed on case by case basis and the processing time depends upon the complexity of the application
How to apply for Ontario PNP Program in 2019?
If you are willing to explore vast opportunity pool in the Ontario province of Canada in 2019, then get started with your process right away. If you are aware of all the rules and regulations or all the methods that Ontario program requires, the application can be filed directly. However, it may be tiring for any normal person to keep up-to-date with the deadlines of submissions, immigration laws, etc. which keeps on changing by the Canadian government from time to time. It is therefore essential to hire an Immigration Consultant that can work for you to give attention to details so that no scope for mistake could be there. A single error can lead to the rejection of your application and even ban for 5 straight years barring you to enter Canada. We advise you to consult us before getting started with your Immigration Process.
OneClick Immigration Consulting Service is a certified Canada immigration consultancy headquartered in Montreal. Established in 2012, our firm has managed to build a strong reputation over a period of 7 years. Our assortment of services includes Free Assessment Services, Free Updated IELTS Material and Job assistance in Canada among others.
We proudly call ourselves ICCRC accredited group of experts having an operational office at Delhi. With so many years of industry experience and complete knowledge of Canada immigration changes and rule grounds, we welcome you to get a FREE Counselling session. For further information in this regard, ring our Immigration Experts at +91 9821533309 today!