Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream 2019
Saskatchewan Express Entry stream is a popular pathway to enter Canada and settle in Saskatchewan permanently. This Express Entry aligned stream is an extraordinary option for candidates who have not made up to federal government’s program, Express Entry. Thus if you are a skilled worker looking to get your PR visa with modest credentials, then you can be considered by Saskatchewan provincial government under Saskatchewan Express Entry stream in 2019.
- Canada 67 Points Calculator 2019
- Canada Immigration New Rules 2019
- IELTS Required for Canada PR 2019
- Canada Demand Occupation List 2019
- Canada PR Fees in Indian Rupees 2019
- Apply for Canada PR From India?
The provincial government of Saskatchewan considers skilled workers in few particular types of occupations for nomination depending on current labour market needs of the province. To apply under Saskatchewan Express Entry in 2019, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Your Job profile must be in demand in the labour market of Saskatchewan.
- You must score minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid based on few factors such as your age, educational qualification, work experience, language expertise, adaptability and arranged employment.
- You must be proficient in your written, spoken, reading and listening language ability in English or French.
- You must have a high-school diploma, post-secondary certificate or degree that is valid, from a recognised university and equal to a Canadian equivalent.
- You must have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades)or in a skilled trade in the past five years or in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
- Your Job profile or occupation in which you have earned 1 year of skilled experience, must be mentioned in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B” or “0”
- You must submit relevant settlement plan or Proof of Fund to showcase to the Canadian government that you are having enough financial resources to successfully settle in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Express Entry Documentation Requirement in 2019
The applicant needs to take care of the following document requirement:
- Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code:Both of these numeric codes are assigned to you when you submit your Express Entry profile online. So can only apply to SINP Express Entry stream if you have already applied to Express Entry and your application lies in the Express Entry pool. To confirm your filing, you need to submit your express entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
- Language credentials: For SINP, you need to submit your language proficiency test results say, IELETS or TEF. In the Canadian language benchmark (CLB) you must be at level 4 for speaking, listening, reading and writing as minimum requirement. Also, at the time of submitting/ filing of application, your test results must not be older than two years.
- Educational certificates: SINP need you to submit your educational credentials i.e., a high-school diploma, post-secondary certificate or degree. These credentials must be valid, from a recognised university and pertain to standard Canadian equivalency.
- Work experience proof: Documents speaking of a valid skilled work experience is also demanded by SINP. All the work experience documents need to be compulsorily printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book. The documents which are required to be submitted include a letter of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer. Each letter should include your job position and date of joining and relieving; your main duties, role and responsibilities in the organisation; number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time and contact details of your supervisor or manager.
- Documents supporting Proof of funds requirement: SINP needs you to show that you are having enough amounts of liquid funds with you needed to support yourself as well as your accompanying family members (if any) after settling in Saskatchewan. Following funds can be showcased as Proof of Fund:
- Savings accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Provident Funds
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Term deposits and time deposits
- Treasury Bills
- Police report, medical and Character certifications:These are general documentation that you need to show irrespective of immigration program applied to. You and every member of your family who is 18 years of age and older must provide a valid police certificate (PCC) from local police of each country in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18. Likewise, a series of medical tests reports and character certification too is required to be submitted as a proof of you being a healthy and morally good human.
What is an International Skilled Worker Expression of Interest (EOI)?
An International Skilled Worker EOI isn’t an application to the SINP. In fact, an International Skilled Worker EOI is a pre-application process which enables possibility to fill in an online declaration to show their enthusiasm for applying to the SINP and exhibit their capabilities.
Not all competitors who are present at an International Skilled Worker EOI will be welcome to apply to the SINP. There are no restrictions on the quantity of hopefuls who can present an EOI, nonetheless, applicants can just have one EOI profile. There is an intake limit which is why only the best are chosen to apply for SINP nomination and migration.
Who Can’t Apply Through the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category?
The below mentioned can’t apply through this sub-classification of Canada Immigration PNP:
- Outcast inquirers in Canada who are asserting displaced person status from the Government of Canada.
- Those not acknowledged into the Express Entry pool.
Likewise, if any of these are valid, you may not be qualified for nomination by the SINP if:
- You didn’t submit documentation that the SINP requested;
- You were not able to demonstrate that you expect to live and work in Saskatchewan; and,
- You or potentially your representative has deliberately distorted you in the application.
Tabular Representation of SINP Point assessment table
The below mentioned table will guide you through the points allotted for each of the factors considered by SINP while sending nomination to any applicant:
|Education and training||Maximum 23 points|
|Skilled work experience||Maximum 15 points|
|Language ability||Maximum 20 points|
|Age||Maximum 12 points|
|Connection to Saskatchewan labour market||Maximum 30 points|
|Total||Maximum 100 points|
|Pass Mark:||60 points|
You can calculate your SINP score 2019 here!
Planning to Immigrate to Saskatchewan in 2019? Oneclick Immigrations is here to help you!
Oneclick Immigration Consulting Services came into existence 7 years back in the year 2012. We are an ICCRC Registered Immigration consultancy and enjoy high prestige among our clients for delivering the best immigration services such as Free Assessment Services in 2019, Free Updated IELTS 2019 Material and more.
With so many years of industry experience and deep understanding about Canada immigration laws 2019 and beyond, we have become the most bankable name in the Industry. If you are an immigration aspirant looking to address your doubts and worries regarding Canada Immigration 2019, reach us simply through phone. Ring us at +91 9821533309 to get in touch with our well-trained Immigration experts today!
Being one of the finest immigration consultants in India, we welcome you to consult us FREE!
Hi Everyone, I Want to talk to you about Oneclick Visa's. When i First Came to them, i didn't think i had any chance of migrating to my dream country. But these people didn't say no. They told me what to do get my score up and how to enhance my viability as an immigrant. Oneclick Immigration is the best Consultancy in Delhi for Canada PR. I will also recommend their services to anyone looking to migrate to Canada with ease. Thanks to all Oneclick Visa's Team.Devashish
First of all thanks to all the team of Oneclick Immigration Consulting Services. These guys are Canada Immigration Experts. The way they handle my case was simply amazing. I went from being one of the lowest ranked guys to being one of the highest in just a couple of months. I want to thank Oneclick Immigration for making my dreams come true. Get in touch with them if you want to move quickly to your dreams immigration destination. Thanks Oneclick Immigration.Abhinav
Before I went to Oneclick Visa with my case, I had almost given up hope of moving abroad. But they assured me that they would be able to get a positive outcome. We worked for weeks on making a positive application and went through a rigorous screening process to make sure everything was covered. They kept me involved in every step so I knew what was going on. I know that I could not have made it without the professional advice of the people at Oneclick Immigration.Aman