Saskatchewan declares third Express Entry, Occupation In-Demand draw within 3 weeks
The Canadian province of Saskatchewan has announced yet another draw inviting skilled immigrants to apply for a nomination for Canadian PR visa. Conducted on 8th of October, this is the third round of draws that invited 559 Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand applicants to apply for Saskatchewan PNP nomination.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has been giving out invites to candidates very actively as this is the third week of the declaration of selection draw.
To meet the demand of occupations listed on the in-demand list,the province invited those candidates that are qualified under its Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand subcategories. Under both the sub-classifications, SINP has laid down criteria of minimum 1 year of experience in a qualified occupation in any field as mentioned on the list, among other criteria.
Since it added new profiles on the list of occupations, the SINP has given around 1,938 invites through both sub-classes. Each of the three draws has focused on applicants with work experience and scope of occupations in different sectors. The choice to drop the SINP’s In-Demand Occupation list for an Excluded Occupation List suggest the qualified jobs to go from 19 to 218 now.
Of the 559 applicants invitedin the October 8th draw,a sum of 382 invites were given to applicants under the Occupation In-Demand sub-class and 231 were from the Express Entry who have showed their interest in the province of Saskatchewan by submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI) profile through SINP.
The applicants who have received invites in the draw will now be given a time period of 60 days to apply for the nomination for Canadian PR visa through SINP.
The October 8th draw selected candidates with work experience in one of these 15 occupations:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Human resource managers (NOC 0112)
- Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114)
- Banking credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Managers in agriculture (NOC 0821)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
- Administrative assistants (NOC 1221)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 2251)
- Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235)
- Bakers (NOC 6332)
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairs (NOC 7321)
About: Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream
Saskatchewan is the most prime province of Canada that invites thousands of Indian immigrants every year.
Through SINP, the qualified applicants in the Express Entry pool with work experience in one of the occupations mentioned on the in-demand list of Saskatchewan have the option to present an application for a nomination. If SINP invites such candidate under its express entry steam, then the candidate will be given 600 extra Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points and eventually an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the CIC in the next followed draw.